úterý 22. ledna 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.
 I didn't put to many effort on this subject so I could had a higher mark but I think this subject is very helpful.


 2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 

I enjoyed the most sketch up, I liked doing that kind of stuff creating new houses styles and learning how to do the stuff you say us to do by a you tube video it's amazing.

 3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why?
Photoshop was a tough work that we had to do and also was hard to learn how did all work and I don't really enjoy editing things so that's one of the hardest works that we had to do.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Exit Interview - January 2019

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.   I didn't put to many effort on this subject so I could had a higher mark but...