úterý 11. září 2018

Friday Post Sept 7

1.  What do you already know?

abut computers I do not know very much, but if I need something I try to find how to do it in my own with youtube videos.
Resultado de imagen para image of a boy with a computer

2.  What do you want to learn?

I want to take the maximum advantage of learning how to do things with computers in my own.
Resultado de imagen para experto de ordenadores















3.  How will computers fit into your future?

Resultado de imagen para empresario usando ordenadorI don't think that i my future I'll work with computers but maybe this semester I learn a lot and there's a possibility to use computers in my future.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat

Exit Interview - January 2019

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.   I didn't put to many effort on this subject so I could had a higher mark but...